- This event has passed.
International Social Housing Festival 2023
June 7 , 8:00 am - June 9 , 5:00 pm
The 4th International Social Housing Festival (ISHF) will focus on the lessons to be learned from mature as well as emerging housing systems vis-à-vis emerging social and economic challenges across the world, with a special focus on Southern Europe and extensive participation from the rest of the continent, Asia, Latin America, and North America.
Starting off, on the 8th of June from 9:00 until 10:30, during the session “Tech Camp: Demonstrating the renovation wave in the affordable housing sector” SUPERSHINE Project Coordinator Riccardo Coletta and Paola Zerilli will be talking about the three perspectives of integrated renovation methodologies to transform social housing districts into inclusive smart neighbourhoods.
The agenda for this session is:
Opening of the Tech Camp:
Bent Madsen, Housing Europe and Paul Cartuyvels, ECTP
The Affordable Housing Initiative, Anna Athanasopoulou, European Commission
An energy transition that works for all, Sorcha Edwards, European Affordable Housing Consortium
- DROP Project, Naia Gómez, Ermua Municipality
- PROLIGHT project, Momir Tabakovic, University of Applied Sciences Technikum Wien
- SUPERSHINE project, Riccardo Coletta, APRE, & Paola Zerilli, University of York.
Following up a panel Discussion and a Q&A will be held and the event moderated by Anna Gumbau.
Later on during the day, our project coordinator, Paola Zerilli will be presenting SUPER-i during a dedicated session to the project, scheduled to start at 15:30 until 16:50.
The speakers in this session are:
- Paola Zerilli – Associate Professor, University of York – United Kingdom (Speaker)
- Riccardo Coletta – Senior Project Manager, APRE – Italy (Speaker)
- Maria Dolores Mainar Toledo – Senior Researcher, CIRCE – Spain (Speaker)
- Noemi Cortes – Project manager, Sociedad Municipal Zaragoza Vivienda, S.L.U. – Spain (Speaker)
- Cristina Davi – Director, ATER Trieste – Italy (Speaker)